For this assignment, you will complete and submit Part 2 of your Professional Nursing Issues Paper. Building on your Introduction, the next section of your paper will discuss the background, significance, and scope of the issue.Please see the attachment for Part 1 that was completed.Instructions:Complete Part 2 by composing a section on Background, Significance and Scope of the Problem, and Stakeholders. This section will:Expand discussion of the issue using scholarly information literature to research the historical background of the issue and analyze the significance and scope of the problem (four  sources minimum).Identify a minimum of three (3) stakeholders. Discuss the social, economic, political, and ethical considerations for each stakeholder and how they are impacted by the issue.Ensure your paper includes the contents and matches the writing considerations outlined in the Professional Nursing Issues Paper Assignment Description.Observe rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation and demonstrate a good writing style and flow as established by the APA Style Manual.Be sure to add to the references on your Reference page.RubricClearly identifies and summarizes the background, significance, and scope of issue, successfully explaining the implications and consequences of the issue. Thoroughly identifies embedded or implicit relationships between the issue and nursing practice.Thoroughly discusses all required contexts relevant to 3 stakeholders, but also finds other stakeholders and contexts and shows their relevance to the issue.Uses specific and convincing examples from current literature, making insightful and applicable connections. Ideas are credited to the source.Writing demonstrates a sophisticated clarity, conciseness, and correctness; extremely well-organized. No spelling, grammatical, or APA style errors.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.