For this project, you will select an issue of inequity or marginalization in world language education to explore in depth, writing a literature review and investigating how others have attempted to address the issue in their own classrooms. You will develop an action plan for implementing inclusive principles and practices to combat this issue in your own classes.You must identify your issue and submit for approval by June 20. (Please see Assignment 8.2 to submit your issue for approval.)In a 10-12 pagesI wuould like to talk about people of color and how people of color is minoritized, and got mock.Present the issue & its significanceWrite a literature Review (minimum 10-15 sources, including research articles)Write a review of principles &/or practices that others have attempted to address this Issue (research and summarize what others are doing to address this issue, pull from teacher blogs, magazines, etc.)Develop your Action Plan (identify steps you will take to combat this issue, through your own classroom practice or local/regional/national advocacy work)You must follow APA formatting for your paper.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.