CCJ 415FORMAT FOR COMPOSITE PAPERFALL 2018
Your final composite paper must be organized and structured using the following components You should use major and minor side captions in the body of your paper to help distinguish sections of your paper and address all the elements specified for each component.
· Title Page (See next page for sample)
· Abstract (on a separate page by itself)
· Table of Contents (on a separate page identifying page numbers where each section begins )
The body of the composite paper is organized in the following sections
· STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
· provides clear and compelling empirical evidence about the nature, scope and severity or the problem and the importance of the addressing problem
· identifies researchable questions that need to be addressed about stated problem(s)
· POLICY ANALYSIS
· identifies and defines the scope of the policy(ies) that may be causing the problem or seeking to remedy the problem, and then selecting from among those policies which ones are most directly associated with the problem and merit closer attention
· identifies and clearly states what specific goals are/were being sought by the policy(ies)
· identifies the “stakeholders” most directly involved with these policies and names the organizations/agencies and programs directly and indirectly responsible for making and implementing derivative policy(ies) and programs that are intended to address/solve the problem(s)
· assesses whether and how well the programs, agencies/organizations and their operational systems are working to address the problem and determining what other policy options may be warranted.
· PROGRAM MANAGEMENT REVIEW
· identifies specific agencies/organizations most directly involved in implementing these policies
· focuses on programs and operations of these agencies/organizations to carry out policy and determines whether these programs and operations are addressing the problem(s) identified
· operationally defines expected/intended outcomes of these programs and operations in measureable terms and explains how these outcomes contribute to reaching policy goals and solving the problem(s),
· presents findings/results of your review of the effectiveness of efforts to implement these policy driven programs and operations
· makes conclusions based on empirical assessments that have been conducted that examined whether and to what extent policy/program-design objectives have been achieved, contributed to policy outcomes and addressed the problem
· addressed to the executive, legislative or judicial leader with the authority and means to adopt your proposed course of action (usually a key stakeholder)
· summarizes the conditions found from the problem statement, policy analysis and program management review
· identifies your recommendations for one or more courses of action which may require
· creating or developing a new policy/program,
· modifying an existing policy/program and/or
· terminating a policy/program with or without replacement by some other policy or program
· explains each recommendation and your arguments for adopting one course of action over other possible courses of action
· identifies in summary fashion the costs and requirements to implement the recommended course of action and comparing them to other possible courses of action.
· ACTION DECISION DOCUMENT
· letter or memo to the key decision maker summarizing the problem, identifying policies, agencies and programs affected, key findings from program and management review, summarizes you proposal with your recommended course of action and closing with your request for approval )
· REFERENCES (last page before Appendix, if any)
List all the sources and citations you applied in writing your composite paper here using APA format for citations
NOTE: In considering a strategic plan be sure to address/answer the following questions or issues:
1. What is the first thing you would do to get started?
2. What steps would you take to institute reforms and who would you involve in the process and why?
3. Assuming you have near total control over hiring and firing decisions over personnel, what actions would you plan to implement changes at the federal, state, and or local level
4. What measures would you recommend to affect needed changes, build effective and productive relationships, and strengthen the management and administration of special operations functions and activities without disrupting positive and effective activities damaging with state and local agencies?
5. What programs and strategies would you emphasize and why?
6. Describe the specific plan(s) you would pursue to create new or strengthen existing programs and strategies.
7. How would you allocate resources to assure that you can design and implement your plans for change?
8. What are the potential obstacles to your plan?
9. What steps would you take to overcome them?
10. How would you go about determining whether your implemented plans will work?
11. What will you do with the evaluation information about how your plan has or has not worked?
All papers must follow APA format and contain a running header with the course number, title of the paper, and your name in the illustration shown below
CCJ 415 Preventing Recidivism via a Re-Entry Focused Correctional System S.Smith
Body goes here
All papers must contain a footer with your name, page number and date submitted as shown in the illustration below
R. Smith Page 1 of 4311/20/18
See next page for sample title page
[Sample Title Page]
INCREASING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY AND REGULATION
LARGE SCALE CRIMES INVOLVING VIOLATIONS OF FINANCIAL TRUST
[Name of Student Goes Here]
Criminal Justice Policy and Administration
Professors David Abeling-Judge and Suleyman Ozeren
Richard B. Groskin, PhD., Distinguished Professor and Director Page 4 of 4 Criminology and Criminal Justice Sciences
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.