Formatting and length guidelines:It would be best if you used APA (American Psychological Association) guidelines for formatting the title page (make sure you give your paper a meaningful title like “Financial Analysis of XYZ company”), references, in-text citations, and subheads. Some (free) helpful sites on doing APA style citations are on the PBSC library website.Links to an external site.Your completed paper should be a minimum of 20 pages long, plus a title page, a list of references, and an Appendix as needed. Each section of the paper should be to a minimum of 4 pages.You should use MS Word format, double-spacing, 1-inch margins all the way around, page numbers on every page except for the title page, and 12-point Times New Roman font.Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation are expected. You are also expected to write formally at a collegiate level.Please submit by attaching a Word file.In this class, we will use a scaffold learning approach. What that means is some of the assignments are designed to help you build sections of your final project as you go along. This way, you get feedback on the sections through these assignments and can address that feedback in your final project to make your final project stronger. This will also allow you to identify any issues or roadblocks early and ask for help as you need it instead of waiting till the end where you may run out of time.Click on the Final Project assignment and review all the guidelines.For this assignment, write and submit the Income Statement Analysis section of the final project. Do not include any sections of the final project that you wrote for previous assignments. Only include the section asked for in this assignment.Your assignment must follow all the formatting guidelines laid out in the final project (such as including APA formatted title page, references, and in-text citations).Section 3 Income Statement Analysis: In this section, you will analyze the company income statement using information from the textbook as a guide. Be sure to provide an overview of the income statement and address the following: what are the total revenue/sales, costs of goods sold/revenue /sales, operating expenses, net income, etc., for each year. How have these numbers changed over the three years, what could be some reasons why these numbers have changed the way they have, what are the trends, what are the numbers saying about the company’s performance, and what are your recommendations.A minimum of 4 pages of content plus the cover page, and reference page. Relevant statements as needed. While you must reference and include parts of the statement in your analysis, the statement should not be part of your four pages of content. For example, your full income statement should not be counted as part of your four-page analysis of the income statement.Section 3. Income Statement Analysis: In this section, you will analyze the company income statement using information from the textbook as a guide. Be sure to provide an overview of the income statement and address the following: what are the total revenue/sales, costs of goods sold/revenue /sales, operating expenses, net income, etc., for each year. How have these numbers changed over the three years, what could be some reasons why these numbers have changed the way they have, what are the trends, what are the numbers saying about the company’s performance, and what are your recommendations
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.