Franchises such as Subway will have specific requirements for employee planning that will generally include job ddescriptions, number and types of positions, hours and wage scales, performance expectations and training, etc. For a non-franchise new venture, however, the options can be overwhelming. Fortunately, in this information age, we are again able to research the Internet to discover examples of how others have done it in similar businesses, as well as seeking advice and guidance from expert organizations and associations. You can, of course, refer to the Small Business Administration website for human resources planning and organization chart structures, but there are also other resources such as:Human Resources Management Plan – eBook: https://ift.tt/N51U9qV Hub Project Management: https://ift.tt/BSwpJ3E https://ift.tt/FKowkbd is a link to an article from Entrepreneur.com that provides a variety of HR resources for entrepreneurs: https://ift.tt/kIxCTlW is a Youtube video on how to create a simple Organization Chart using Word (there are many others as well): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd9TJ7NoTF0You may choose the format that best suits your company and your skill level, but for this assignment you will create the Human Resource Management plan and Organizational Chart for Subway. In preparation for the financials section of your plan (to be created in Session 4), please also include a summary wage/salary scale or grid for each of your employee categories. Please combine these sections (HR plan, organizational chart and wage/salary scale) into one document.Click on the Session 3 Human Resource Plan link to submit your assignment by ed due date. Review the rubric available in Due Dates and Grades for specific grading criteria.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.