Gastrointestinal (GI) and hepatobiliary disorders affect the structure and function of the GI tract. Many of these disorders often have similar symptoms, such as abdominal pain, cramping, constipation, nausea, bloating, and fatigue. Since multiple disorders can be tied to the same symptoms, it is important for advanced practice nurses to carefully evaluate patients and prescribe a treatment that targets the cause rather than the symptom.Once the underlying cause is identified, an appropriate drug therapy plan can be recommended based on medical history and individual patient factors. In this Assignment, you examine a case study of a patient who presents with symptoms of a possible GI/hepatobiliary disorder, and you design an appropriate drug therapy plan.To PrepareReview the case study assigned by your Instructor for this AssignmentReflect on the patient’s symptoms, medical history, and drugs currently prescribed.Think about a possible diagnosis for the patient. Consider whether the patient has a disorder related to the gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary system or whether the symptoms are the result of a disorder from another system or other factors, such as pregnancy, drugs, or a psychological disorder.Consider an appropriate drug therapy plan based on the patient’s history, diagnosis, and drugs currently prescribed.Write a 1-page paper that addresses the following:Explain your diagnosis for the patient, including your rationale for the diagnosis.Describe an appropriate drug therapy plan based on the patient’s history, diagnosis, and drugs currently prescribed.Justify why you would recommend this drug therapy plan for this patient. Be specific and provide examples.Reminder: The College of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center offers an example of those required elements (available at https://ift.tt/Kpb2Ajc). All papers submitted must use this formatting.Case:DC is a 46-year-old female who presents with a 24-hour history of RUQ pain. She states the pain started about 1 hour after a large dinner she had with her family. She has had nausea and on instance of vomiting before presentation.PMH: Vitals:HTN Temp: 98.8oFType II DM Wt: 202 lbsGout Ht: 5’8”DVT – Caused by oral BCPs BP: 136/82HR: 82 bpmCurrent Medications: Notable Labs:Lisinopril 10 mg daily WBC: 13,000/mm3HCTZ 25 mg daily Total bilirubin: 0.8 mg/dLAllopurinol 100 mg daily Direct bilirubin: 0.6 mg/dLMultivitamin daily Alk Phos: 100 U/LAST: 45 U/LALT: 30 U/LAllergies:LatexCodeineAmoxicillinPE:Eyes: EOMIHENT: NormalGI:bNondistended, minimal tendernessSkin:bWarm and dryNeuro: Alert and OrientedPsych:bAppropriate mood
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.