Application Paper: Task 1
For Task 1, identify an application of one or more concepts from this course.A list of possible topics has been provided above.
Do the following:
Briefly describe the application.This could be the draft for your introduction paragraph.
Provide a brief outline of the topics for each of the body paragraphs.
here are the list of topics to choose:
The physics of a sport (pick one)
The physics of a bicycle (or any other machine)
The physics of car accidents
The physics of flying
The physics of space exploration
The combustion engine
The air conditioner
The chemistry of an element (or an atomic group of elements)
Application of radioactivity (pick one)
Plastic – production and properties
Waste water treatment plants
The chemistry of a pharmaceutical (pick one)
The catalytic converter
The workings of a smokestack of a factory or a power plant
The chemistry of fertilizers
The chemistry of preservatives
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.