Create an Activity Reflective of age-appropriate two and three-dimensional activities:
Please create an age-appropriate, week-long activity for your group of young learners. I want you to plan around their skill set and creative ability. Reflect on your chapter readings for this week and past, and decide what you feel would be the best activity to put in your lesson plan to use aesthetics to promote creativity and create a two or three-dimensional object.
For the best grade, you will:
Discuss the various ways their use of the various two-dimensional media combined with the activity motivates your group of early learners,
Describe the tools, materials, and techniques involved in the action (painting, printmaking, collage, woodworking, etc. in the early childhood program),
Explain the idea behind the assignment and describe its benefits for children,
Describe, if any, the strategies to working with the materials,
Give specific examples of assemblage activities for children and how to adapt assemblage activities for children with special needs,
Describe the benefits of your two or three-dimensional experiences for your young learners.
Demonstrate a clear understanding of reading materials by answering all bullets as mentioned above – 5 points
Clearly explain why you choose this activity for your group of learners.
Explain how the use of aesthetics in the activity will promote creativity within the classroom – 5 points
Ensure all materials are listed and clearly explained how to be used – 5 points
While completing this week’s reading comprehension assignment, please ensure if a substitute picked up your submission, they would be able to understand the purpose of the assignment and how to complete the assignment with your group of learners.
References page not needed
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.