Question1: Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI)
The corruption perceptions index (CPI) is a comparative assessment of integrity performance for a variety of countries.
What is CPI? What is its purpose?
What is the value of this index?
What are the trends or similarities between countries with the highest and lowest CPI 2016 scores?
What can be done to overcome corruption in the global marketplace?
Question 2: Barriers to Trade
You are an employee of a U.S. company that produces tablets, similar to the iPad, in Malaysia and then exports them to the United States and other countries for sale. The tablets were originally produced in Malaysia to take advantage of lower labor costs and a skilled workforce. Other possible locations considered at the time were Thailand and Hong Kong. The U.S. government decides to impose punitive 50 percent ad valorem tariff on imports of tablets from Malaysia to punish the country for administrative trade barriers that restrict U.S. exports to Malaysia
How should your company respond?
What does this tell you about the use of targeted trade barriers?
Question 3: Trade Restrictions
Research three trade restrictions currently in place by the U.S. and basis the research, answer the following questions:
Are these restrictions a tariff, subsidy, quota, voluntary export restraint, embargo or other restriction?
What are the purposes of these restrictions? Is the restriction achieving its purpose? Why or why not?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.