Globalization Country Report
Select a country other than the United States. Suppose that you are an advisor to thePresident of that country. The President is newly elected and wants to get up to speed.She asks you to write a report, 4-5 pages double-spaced (not including figures orbibliography), on how globalization has affected development in the country.
Before the paper is due, we will have studied several areas of globalization, including:trade, multinational corporations, finance, aid, and culture. Select four of these areas.For each of the four, give the President a summary of the last ten years, and an analysisof who benefits, who is hurt, and whether you think the overall impact on developmenthas been positive. Finally, the President asks you to look to the future: what is the mostpromising area of globalization and what is the biggest threat from globalization that sheshould be aware of going forward?
Your grade will depend on the directness and quality of your response. Specifically:
● Did you address the four areas of globalization?● Did you address each question above?● Relevance of citations and outside research● Quality of writing (clear formatting, removal of unnecessary words and
phrases, main takeaways in the summary, etc.)● Creative thinking and analysis
The final paper should be 4-5 pages, double-spaced, 12-point font, standard (1 inch)margins, in Arial or Times New Roman font. In the past, some students have written itas an essay; others as a briefing for the actual President. While the latter is desirable,the former is okay too
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.