Journal Entry # 1
State ONE Objective or Task or Goal you have been charged with thus far
Use the SMART acronym to identify the aspects of the goal
For each parameter of the SMART acronym
State what the letter of the acronym stands for
State one SMART objective
Provide one answer/plan for the objective(1 point)
I want you to provide a real life work situation not a generic description. Your example should reveal to me the types of duties &responsibilities you are engaged in
4.Submit your assignment as a Power Point Presentation
Maximum 7 slides including the title slide
o Slides beyond the maximum permitted will not be read or graded
Use one slide to address each parameter
Use a bullet format
Be sure all the content is easy to read
Be mindful of bold backgrounds; difficult to read fonts and font size
Be sure to use correct spelling and grammar
Academic integrity is always in effect and your submission should be your own work specific to your internship experience
5. Title Slide Label accordingly
23/Spring – Course Number-Section Number
Week # Name of Activity
6. Grading Rubric 5 points per slide o Identification of the parts of the acronym 1 point o State the SMART objective 2 points o Provide an answer/plan for the objective 1point o Adherence to format, correct spelling & grammar 1point
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.