1. Identify the name of the case and the year the Supreme Court issued the opinion;
2. Identify the parties involved in the case.
3. Briefly describe the focus and controversy of the case.
B. Facts – identify the facts relevant to the Court’s ruling in the case (leave out extraneous detail)
C. How did the case move through the courts before reaching the U.S. Supreme Court?
1. What court had original jurisdiction in the case?
2. How did the lower courts rule?
3. Who appealed? On what grounds?
D. How did the U.S. Supreme Court rule in the case?
1. What did the Court decide?
2. What was the reasoning of the majority opinion?
3. Was there a dissent or concurring opinion?
4. What was the reasoning of any concurring or dissenting opinions?
E. Conclusion: How does the Court’s ruling in the case affect Americans today?
1. Has the Court’s ruling in the case affected other rulings in other cases?
2. Has the Court’s ruling affected the interpretation and enforcement of any particular laws and how those laws are enforced?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.