Robert Holland, BOD Morgan Reece, CEO Legislative Trends Morgan— Let’s make sure that we pay adequate attention to the health policy/legislative environment as we go forward with our planning process for new services. I am afraid that the legislative mind set on both the state and national levels is to reduce payments to hospitals. I know that Dr. Joint has a similar concern regarding physician reimbursement. How can we make sure that our legislator’s understand the real world of healthcare delivery? Hospital margins are already thin and are declining. What about working more closely with the Hospital Political Action Committee to frame feedback to legislators? Robert Dr. David Joint, BOD Morgan Reece, CEO Legislative Trends Morgan— What are we going to do to make sure that Congress does not reduce payments to physicians (hospitals too)? Everyone is talking about opening the doors to millions of people (good thing), but to do it they will keep reimbursement flat or cut it. If payment to physicians does not keep pace with increases in cost, many groups won’t be able to recruit new docs and will turn patients away. In the end, many will be discouraged from going to medical school in the first place, and the physician shortage will worsen. Help! David
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.