View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.HelloIt was nice helping you. In case you need editing, please reach out to meOtherwise, if you liked my service, please give me a good rating. I look forward to working with you in 2022Running head: PHASE 1: RESEARCH PROJECT PLANNINGPhase 1: Research Project PlanningNameInstitution1PHASE 1: RESEARCH PROJECT PLANNING2Phase 1: Research Project PlanningInarguably, the COVID-19 pandemic has proved to be a grave issue because it hasdisrupted and distorted almost every sector in our contemporary socio-economic structures. Thepandemic has existed for the last two years as the number one threat to humanity’s public health.Although researchers, scientists, and medical experts have already discovered effective vaccinesto prevent the spread of the disease, the corona virus’s ability to mutate into different variantslimits the effectiveness of current intervention strategies (Vasireddy et al., 2021). Furthermore,the viral disease has been attributed to causing other complications in the lungs and therespiratory system, such as COVID pneumonia. This project seeks to propose the Remdesivirantiviral therapy as an effective intervention strategy to curb the growing incidences of COVIDrelated pneumonia among members of society. The research project engages a wide variety ofrelevant literature in nursing and medical journals to identify and discuss the problem and itssignificance in nursing.Problem IdentificationSimilar to other respiratory illnesses, the novel COVID-19 can cause lasting lung damageto affected patients. As the virus continues to progress within the human body, the risks tocontact pneumonia diseases increase because the patients’ lungs are inflamed and become filledwith fluid (Zeng et al., 2020). The scholars affirm that their respiratory processes may behindered for patients with inflamed lungs because their lungs cannot partake sufficient oxygen.Considering that their air sacs are filled with fluid, the lungs lack enough capacity toaccommodate more oxygen, thus causing shortness of breath to the affected patients. For somepeople, COVID-19 pneumonia may lead to severe breathing problems that necessitate medicalPHASE 1: RESEARCH PROJECT PLANNING3attention or the use of a ventilator (Francois et al., 2020). Therefore, whereas people withcommon pneumonia associated with other viral complications such as flu and common coldmight recover from the disease without significant lung damage, pneumonia associated withCOVID-19 is severe because it inst…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.