For our experiential learning activity this week you will conduct a healthcare data analysis and make healthcare management recommendations.
The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) analyzes BRFSS (Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System) data, to provide localized health information that can help public health practitioners identify local emerging health problems, plan and evaluate local responses, and efficiently allocate resources to specific needs. Review the data and recommend an action plan for public health practitioners.
Visit BRFSS https://ift.tt/3wUu857
From the BRFSS page, click Prevalence Data and Data Analysis Tools, and then click Prevalence and Trends Data.
Select one Class and Topic for the most current year available (e.g. Cholesterol Awareness -> Cholesterol High)
Provide the measure(s) definition for the map/chart. How does Florida compare to the nation on the selected class/topic?
Using an Evidence-Based-Practice (EBP) approach connecting with your knowledge from Chapter 2, provide a summary action plan recommendation to public health practitioners for ways to improve the particular factor in Florida (best practices in other states, methods, etc.).
Please be sure to include and cite your sources following best writing practices.
The book is attached!
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.