PARAGRAPH FROM Case Study :
1. What does the environment of Middleboro look like?
According to the case study materials the environment of Middleboro is calm, tranquil and sanguine. As a much smaller town the overall population is very smalls as compared to many of the neighboring cities and jurisdictions. Due to its smaller size the overall town is much more collectivistic and familial in nature
2. What specific problems or issues does the community face?
As a smaller town, the community faces many of the more common issues with other cities which are related to taxation, budgets, and economic considerations. From a tax perspective, raising local taxes to fund promising but risky projects is a highly contentious subject. Household incomes in the areas are at or below the median household income for the nation. As a result, higher taxes would place a disproportionate amount of the burden on hard-working middle-class families. In addition, the community faces problems related to economic activity within the community. As a smaller town, the community relies heavily on just a handful of industries. As the COVID-19 pandemic showed, these industries can come to halt at a moments notices creating severe economic pressures not only for the community but for the businesses within it. Finally, the community must grapple with social issues related to education, waste management, infrastructure, and other important elements (Allison, 2004).
3. What does the community look like? A primary question is whether Middleboro can support two hospitals, Middleboro Community and Webster Hospitals, now or in the future. Consider the questions in the following areas as well and support responses with peer-reviewed sources:
The question is difficult to answer given the case information provided. From outside research we know that Middleboro has a vastly aging population as compared to the average town and city its size. In addition, from outside research, we know that healthcare costs account for roughly 16% of the national GDP. In addition, healthcare costs are rising are expected to become 20% of GDP by the end of the decade or roughly $5 Trillion. Middleboro has a population of roughly 9K people. The population…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.