There are many changes occurring within healthcare in the United States. The major reasons why the healthcare system is undergoing dramatic revision and reform have to do with the number of uninsured, and/or underinsured, individuals and the cost of healthcare. This healthcare reform is centered around broad categories of change:
· Increasing the population of individuals receiving health care insurance coverage.
· Increasing the number of health care providers available to the public.
· Improving access to specialists providing health care.
· Improving the quality of health care.
· Decreasing the cost of health care goods and services.
· Patient privacy
Because these reforms will impact you daily as a coder or billing specialist, having a thorough understanding of them is important. Title II will be the most impactful on you as a professional in healthcare and should include the most detail of the five components.
By using the Figure 5-5, on page 129 of your text, review the five titles/components of HIPAA.
Determine the significance of the regulatory considerations for the Health Insurance Specialist.
Include the following aspects in the assignment:
Ø Provide a brief summary describing the purpose of Titles I, III, IV and V.
Ø Discuss topics on Title II by expanding on:
o The difference between fraud and abuse
o Upcoding, downcoding and unbundling
o The meaning of the identifiers EIN, NPI, and HPID
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.