Post with a minimum of 250 words must contain at least (2) professional references, properly cited in the current APA format.
Andrew wants to eat healthier and went online to learn about MyPlate. He came away overwhelmed at all the information and was turned off by reading about ounces and cups-concepts that are unfamiliar to him. He is clearly interested in changing his food habits but is stuck on the idea that that isn’t possible unless he weighs and measures his food. He is wondering if eating healthier is worth the trouble.
- How would you encourage him to approach the goal of eating healthier? What information would you gather about his usual intake? His willingness to change?
- How would you use MyPlate to help him make better choices without overwhelming him?
- Andrew’s wife thinks he is not consuming enough vitamin C. Andrew is worried that he will develop scurvy. Can you assume that he is at risk for scurvy if he isn’t consuming the RDA for vitamin C?
- Why may his wife’s assessment be inaccurate? How can you determine if Andrew isn’t consuming enough vitamin C? What would you tell Andrew to calm his fears?
Search entries or author
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.