Attached.Name:Date:HED 120: Food LabelsWhat are Food Labels?Food Labels are the “best source of consumer information”. 90% of ALL processed andpackaged foods must have a “consumer friendly” label. The new nutrition label (1994) featuresmore consistent serving sizes and must include the following dietary components:● Total calories● Calories● Total fat content● Amount of saturated fats● Cholesterol● Protein grams● Fat grams● Carbohydrate grams● Sodium● Dietary fiber● Vitamin A● Iron● Vitamin C● CalciumThe food exempt from food labeling regulations is those with no appreciable amount of nutrientsOR whose content varies from batch to batch, such as:● Deli and bakery items● Plain and unflavored teas and coffees● Various spices and flavorings● Food sold in restaurants1● Labels are “voluntary” for fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh meat, poultry, or fishThe nutrition label (chart) must display serving size, nutrients per serving and % of dailyvalues. The nutrition information applies to one serving; if you ate two servings, you consumedtwice the number of calories and other nutrients listed on the label.Your TaskStep 1 (Each completed step is worth 5 points)Collect 5 food labels and write the name of the food item AND the serving size of each below.Keep THESE labels in order throughout this assignment so you do not have to continue writinglabel name.1. Food Item: Fish FilletServing Size: 100 gram (3.5ounces)2. Food Item: Macaroni and CheeseServing Size: 1 cup 228 grams3. Food Item: Ground BeefServing Size: 3 Oz (85gram)4. Food Item: Vegan CheeseServing Size: 40 – 100 calories per 1ounce5. Food Item: Chicken tikka masalaServing Size: 3 – 4 ouncesStep 2List the first 4 ingredients from each of your labels.21. Ingredients: Fish fillet,…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.