Hello , I have a supplementary assignment on theoretical models in clinical psychology module !!!
Is very important to pass the module with hight grade .I choose your office after long searching .
The supplementary assignment has 3 short answer questions .And a SECTION B , which she given two vignettes you should choose the one and to write about it (like therapeutic session)WITH ONE of the 3 therapeutic styles you should choose OR CBT /OR DBT/ OR PSYCHODYNAMIC !!!! But only ONE!!
More over she wrote about how many pages need on the paper which Im going to upload
the last one, is that i need an APAStyle references in the end .Add around 12 references
i also can give you assess to my blackboard the module name is PPP4013 Theoretical Models In Clinical Psy 2021/22!!! she has everything inside and you can do it perfectly if you look at it.
here Im going to Attached the supplementary assignment !! please let me know if you need access to my Blackboard by email.And also if you can do the assignment until 20th of July
SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY
Arholiadau Diwedd y Semester 2 2022
Supplementary Work 2022
Cod y Modiwl a Theitl
Module Code and Title: PPP4013 Theoretical Models in Clinical Psychology
Cyfarwyddiadau / Instructions:
The paper is in two sections. Please answer all of the four questions from Section A (short answer questions) and one question from Section B (vignette-based questions). Each section accounts for 50% of the marks for the paper.
Your answer to each question in Section A should be less than one page in length. Your answer to the question in Section B should be approximately three pages in length.
PPP4013 Theoretical Models in Clinical Psychology
The paper is in two sections. Please answer three questions from Section A (short answer questions) and one question from Section B (vignette-based questions). Each section accounts for 50% of the marks for the assessment.
Your answer to each question in Section A should be less than one page in length. Dedicate approximately. Your answer to the question in Section B should be approximately three pages in length.
Section A: SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
Answer ALL THREE 0f these questions.
Describe how a clinician might use Behavioural Theory in conceptualising a clinical case.
Describe the main theoretical differences between Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and traditional Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
What are the key features of a Cognitive Analytic therapy formulation?
Section B: VIGNETTE-BASED QUESTIONS
Answer the following two questions based on the vignette below.
Rhiannon is a 57-year-old woman who has a history of abusive relationships where she was the victim of domestic violence. Her current partner of ten years has been abusive in the past but their relationship is now no longer physically abuse given her partner’s failing health. Rhiannon’s partner has recently been diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease following years of crack cocaine and heroin use; he has diabetes and mobility problems.
Rhiannon had a difficult upbringing: her mother was a single parent and drug user. She had numerous stepfathers many of who were violent and unpredictable and you suspect Rhiannon was sexually abused but she has not disclosed this. Rhiannon’s older brother and sister have also had drug problems in the past and have severe and enduring mental health problems. Rhiannon smoked cannabis from age 12, used amphetamine at 15 and was addicted to heroin at 21. Rhiannon has been on and off methadone scripts for many years typically during a prison sentence: Rhiannon has a history of theft, violence and drug possession.
Rhiannon has some contact with her siblings but is not particularly close to them. She does not have children of her own but her partner has adult children and grandchildren that she sees occasionally. Her relationship with them is good.
Despite the previous violence in her current relationship, Rhiannon describes her current situation as being the most stable of her life. She has a permanent home in a town that she likes. She has enough money to live on and her partner is not violent to her. She is no longer taking illicit substances and is stable on a methadone script. Despite this, in the past year she has resumed shoplifting typically once week. She is not stealing items of worth or value to herself and is not stealing to sell the items. Rhiannon was recently caught by a shop owner and was cautioned by the police.
Rhiannon has sought psychological therapy because she cannot understand her own behaviour of shoplifting and is concerned she might end up in prison again. Now she finally has her live settled she feels she will ruin it with her own behaviour. She admits to feeling anxious about her future. To manage she has now started doing her shopping in another town.
1. Using one of the psychological therapy models covered the module formulate your understanding of Rhiannon’s presentation.
2. Using the psychological therapy model you used to formulate your answer to question 1 above, described a treatment plan for Rhiannon.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.