Hello please answer the following questions review the attachment, It should be in APA style with 3 references min. no older than 5 years, and 800 words minimum. Less than 20 % similarity.
1. Veronica, a 5-month-old girl with Down syndrome, and her family are being seen for a healthy checkup. The parents express concern about Veronica’s growth and her color. They are worried that her lips turn blue while she is eating.
a. As a culturally competent nurse, what knowledge would be critical in assessing the child and family health?
b. Describe the importance of nurses understanding the genetics of Down syndrome prior to interacting with the child and family.
c. Imagine the primary concern you would have if you were the parents.
2. Michelle is a 42-year-old African American woman who is 12 weeks pregnant. She works as a waitress and finished her GED when she was 21 years old. She is worried because she heard that her baby may have sickle cell disease even though she and her husband do not.
a. How would you help Michelle understand the genetics of sickle cell?
b. Would it be reasonable to tell Michelle that the baby can be tested? Why or why not?
c. What other factors should you consider in shaping your discussion with Michelle?
3. A person of Mediterranean descent may have low blood levels of hemoglobin.
a. Describe why this is true and why nurses need to be aware of these differences in hemoglobin levels.
b. Explain how hemoglobin levels may affect a person’s health.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.