Hello there,How are you?I have a work which was done by 2 different people. Each one came with different results by using SPSS!!!So, I will send you their work, and I want you please to be the judge and check the following:1- which one was correct with his results?2- What wrong did the other make him have different results?3- I will name these 2 files (file A) & (file B).4- After reviewing these 2 files. What could be beneficial to add for analysis with each file where each one forgot to write it there?5- I will send 3 files for you. (1 file for the data an excel file) (2 word files that you need to check their results)6- I need the following tables (Only tables)A. Reliability statistics of the instrument usedB. Data Analysis TechniquesC. Response RateD. Results of Skewness and Kurtosis for Normality Test (N=220)E. Sample Distribution (n=220)F. Level of Work MotivationG. Level of Employees PerformanceH. ANOVA Results of employees’ performanceI. Model Summary of employees’ performanceJ. Coefficients of employees’ performanceThank you
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.