Must follow APA 7th edition guidelines
You are an RN at Rasmussen Hospital and recently worked with a patient who told you about an unusual diet they started recently. You are concerned about the patient’s well-being and feel a sense of responsibility to teach them about potential risks of following a fad diet.
You tell your supervisor about the situation, and explain that you would like to develop a patient education handout. Something that your fellow nurses could use when educating patients to make sound nutritional decisions. Your supervisor thinks it is an excellent idea and is interested to see what you develop!
Create a 2-page, patient education handout that addresses the following:
Explain the principles of integrative nutrition.
Emphasize the importance of food as medicine.
Describe the ways integrative nutrition is influenced by patient-factors, including attitudes, social/cultural habits, and environmental surroundings.
Research 1 fad diet and 1 evidence-based diet to feature in your handout, and do the following:
Describe each diet.
Assess the advantages and disadvantages of each diet.
Cite at least 1 credible resource for each diet.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.