For this project, you will rely on your library research skills to find 3 credible, peer-reviewed resources (e.g. not from the internet) that will help you support the claims you’re making in your thesis. At the top of the document, you will type out your thesis in bold. Then you will create an for each resource you’ve found. After each entry, you will briefly summarize the text before telling me how this source will help you support your claim/s. (Remember that any correct MLA reference list should be in alphabetical order.) Here’s an example of what one entry might look like:
Hemingway’s use of symbolism indicates a sympathy for his female characters.
Stern, Jennifer. “Hemingway’s ‘Hills like White Elephants’ and Symbols of Autonomy.” Fake Journal, vol. 10, no. 1, October 2021, pg. 45-73. Ebscohost, https://www.fakedoi.org/numbers.
This article examines the “symbols of autonomy” Hemingway employs in “Hills like White Elephants.” While Jig appears not to have any power in her relationship, this author argues that she exerts her feelings of autonomy through symbolic references to femininity and pregnancy, specifically the eponymous hills. This article will help support my thesis by suggesting that Jig’s rhetorical strategy of symbolically referencing (her) pregnancy is a method of exerting mental power over her patriarchal lover. By writing Jig as a 1920s’ woman with very little power using her unwanted (at least by her lover) pregnancy as leverage for power within her relationship, Hemingway indicates a sympathy for women’s political positions both socially and in terms of body autonomy in the United States
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.