Please read the scenario below and answer the following questions:
You are a Behavioral Health Specialist embedded within a PCP office. The patients in this clinic are a mixture of pediatrics and adults. Due to the recent news of the increase number of COVID-19 cases, the PCP has been urging its unvaccinated patients to receive the vaccine. The patients are anxious, worried, skeptical as well as eager and excited. The PCP is overwhelmed by managing the mixture of emotions and questions and calls on you, the BHS, to create an infographic, document, handout, etc., to provide to the patients to address their questions about the vaccine and how to manage their mixture of emotions.
Please upload your document to this discussion post. Feel free to be as creative/user friendly as possible. This is something you would give to patients that may have a range of educational experience, so make it user friendly. Please only make it ONE page, front only.
These questions may come up in your professional settings so feel free to tweak the setting from a PCP office to your own population so you can actually use it in your work setting.
Lastly, please use reputable sources (ie, CDC).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.