THIS PAPER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO TURN IT IN to verify authenticity and plagerism.
This paper will summarize the findings of the first two power point presentations and incorporate them into a paper that will add an action plan of major tasks, persons or departments accountable for the actions, time to complete. The time line with be explained in a narrative manner but will also include an action plan in graphic plan such as a Gantt chart, PERT chart, excel spread sheet or just a list of tasks with relevant information.. Students will also identify no less than 3 metrics for the evaluation of the recommended transformation; explain the risks for not implementing the changes, the significance of the strategic and administrative role of Human Resources, and description of the resources needed for the transformation.
This paper can be used as a sample in a student e-portfolio to demonstrate knowledge of the strategic and administrative role of Human Resources. The paper is expected to be written in an academic style in APA format and include at least six scholarly sources and their respective in-text citations.
- Title Page
- Introduction and Purpose of the Paper
- Summary or Recap from Previous Presentations
- Summary of the Recommended Action Plan of Major Tasks, Persons or Departments Accountable, Time to Complete
- Metrics for Evaluating the Results of the Transformation
- Risks of Not Implementing the Changes
- Description of the Significance of Both the Strategic and Administrative Role of Human
- Resources Needed for the Transformation (People, Time, Money, Support from the Top)
- Summary and Conclusions
- Reference Page
- Appendix, Timeline/Action Plan, Revised Organization Chart, SWOT Assessment Chart
This week a major paper is due. A few of you have taken advantage of submitting the paper early and have received my feedback, if you are happy with the grade you are one ahead. If not you can re-submit if you submitted your paper in week 6. This is a written paper not a power point. You will again be using the case study PAC and expanding one last time. The items that state “Summary” please only give me a summary, do not re-post everything from the power points. Items 5, 6, 7, and 8 will be new material that you will be submitting.
Item 11 asks for an appendix. Yes, you need to include this and hopefully you will be referencing the appendix in your writing. A time line is used to implement your proposed changes, so tell how you will begin changes, how it will be rolled out, how will you evaluate etc.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.