A hospital marketing director at a very large hospital in an urban setting has several research projects to undertake this quarter. The hospital is continuing to expand its offerings in the metropolitan area and ensure a strong relationship with the top physicians in the community.
The 3 projects that he is currently researching include the following:
The hospital urology department wants to establish a sexual dysfunction clinic. The department head wants to get an estimate of the number of men ages 3560 in the community suffering with some form of sexual dysfunction.
A primary care medical group is trying to determine whether patients are being greeted and serviced appropriately by the billing and admitting departments.
A managed care organization (MCO) is trying to determine what concerns physicians have in agreeing to become part of its panel of physicians who will treat their enrollees.
He has asked you to assist by developing a report analyzing how each of these 3 projects would be communicated to each market segment and how each will help the hospital improve its relationship with the public.
Because of the nature of the report, it needs to include a critique of current literature (scholarly references) to support a position on each. Your report should be 3-4 pages in length, not including title page and reference page.
The use of APA Style and at least 3 scholarly references published within the last 5 years is required.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.