NSG/486: Public Health: Health Promotion And Disease Prevention Wk 1 – Solve the Outbreak Simulation
To prepare you for the public health nurse’s role in preventing communicable disease outbreaks in the community, complete this assignment’s simulations.
Follow these steps to complete the simulations and take notes about what errors in decision-making you make as you complete the scenarios:
Access the Solve the Outbreak page on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Select the Level 1 section on the simulation screen and complete 10 interactive outbreaks of your choice using the information and questions provided in it. Use the right and left scroll feature to access all of the simulation options listed.
Select the home button on the upper left corner of the simulation screen.
When you have completed all 10 outbreaks, select the Scores tab on the bottom of the home screen.
Take a screenshot of your scores screen that shows all of the outbreaks you have completed and the score received for each. This may require more than 1 screenshot.
Think about why you chose your answers and how the hints provided in the simulations showed you why another choice was more accurate.Submit your screenshot(s) to show proof of completion
Interprofessional collaboration is essential when conducting an outbreak investigation.
Solve the Outbreak assignment, respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
What errors in decision-making did you make as you completed the simulations? Was there a common error in your decision-making? If you did not make any errors, what best informed your decision-making?
How could a SWOT analysis of the agencies, organizations, or communities involved in the outbreak simulations have potentially prevented the outbreaks that you investigated? Provide at least 1 example.
Identify 1 or 2 additional community professionals that might have helped solve the outbreak investigation in 1 simulation of your choice more rapidly if they had been included in the investigation. How would they have assisted?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.