Referee report: Winston, Gordon. “Subsidies, Hierarchy and Peers: The Awkward Economics of Higher Education.” Journal of Economic Perspectives
1. The importance/motivation/background of the issue: the economic realities of higher education. How knowing the economics behind higher education will help us in framing proper policies, and in assessing the impact of various trends in financing, enrollment2. The conclusions of the paper, and its contribution. What do we learn from reading the paper, in particular about the nature of a highly selective university.3. How do recent trends in state subsidies and college prices affect your understanding and interpretation of this paper?4. How do what we have learned of the for-profit sector influence your reading of Winston? In particular, does it surprise you that there are so few for-profits among four-year colleges?5. How does your understanding of these peer effects – based on your reading of the assigned chapter and the class discussion – help you in critically analyzing what Winston is saying?6. How do you think online learning might complicate the picture?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.