TaskFor this discusssion assignment, identify demographic trends that reflect inequality or disadvantage in education, religion or family.
Using GALILEO, search for academic, credible sources ( e.g., U.S. Census, American Community Survey, Uniform Crime Report, National Center for Educational Statistics) that include statistical data to support structural inequalities and provide examples of social policies for social change or corrective action. Also, check websites of government agencies and community organizations.Using the statistical data, interpret the impact of demographic trends on disadvantaged populations and reflect on the social institutions of education, religion or family.Choose only ONE of the social institutions below (education, religion or family) and answer the following discussion prompts in 250-500 words (total):Education:
How does race, gender or social class influence the achievement scores, dropout rates or graduation rates of disadvantages populations?What are some examples of social policies (e.g., grassroots movements, institutional policy, legislative action) that can enact social change in educational institutions?Religion:
How does race, gender or social class influence religious hate crimes or sex crimes committed against disadvantaged populations?What are some examples of social policies (e.g., grassroots movements, institutional policy, legislative action) that can enact social change in religious institutions?Family:
How does race, gender or social class influence divorce rates or rates of intimate partner violence (IPV) for disadvantaged populations?What are some examples of social policies (e.g., grassroots movements, institutional policy, legislative action) that can enact social change in family institutions?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.