You are to choose a modern brand (Starbucks is the brand you will be using) and use the same brand throughout this exercise. Analyze the story that your brand is telling through its advertising, packaging and other marketing communications. After a thorough analysis, answer the following questions:1. What type of creative appeals does your brand use? How effective are these appeals in reaching your brand’s objectives?2. Thinking about the criteria the reading outlines on what makes a good story, how effective is your brand’s storytelling? Who are the hero and villains in your brand’s story? How does your brand factor into their relationship?3. Try to delve into the meanings that consumers are cocreating for your brand. Analyze what consumers are saying about your brand on Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, or other social media sites. Try typing “(your brand’s name Starbucks) parody” in the Youtube search bar and watch what consumers are creating. Search your brand on Instagram and see what pictures consumers are posting. Then, answer the following question-What new meanings are consumers bringing to the brand? Are these meanings consistent or inconsistent with the existing meaning of the brand? What do these meanings say about the difference between the brand’s identity put forth by the managers and the brand’s image in the minds of the consumers? 4. How is the brand trying to converse with its co-creating consumers? Is it successful or should it stay out of the way?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.