Assignment 1 – Case Study (20 points)
A case study can be described as express a “problem that needs to be addressed or… a story of success that has to be shared and publicized…[and can be to] a single individual, group or any other entity but it can carry the power of representing facts of a whole area” (fundsforngos, 2012, para. 1).
Identify a case study article associated with a diversity issues within an organization or institution. You should identify an article applicable to issues similar to your individual work setting. If you are switching careers, it is recommended you apply your course work to that specific setting. The assignment should be divided into three sections: (a) research and identify the article…providing a rationale as to why the article was chosen, (b) the case study analysis, and (c) the application to organizational leadership and recommendations/conclusions.
Background, data included in the article, and other information to the case should be provided in your assignment. Do not present the solution to the problem within the case itself, but provide your suggestions at the end of the case.
This paper should have a minimum of 5-7 current scholarly references to support your findings and should be 8 – 10 pages in length (not including cover page, Table of Contents, or Reference Page).
Additional sources to assist with Assignment 1:
How to write a Case Study – A Guide for NGOs: (fundsforngos, 2012)
How to Analyze a Case Study (Pearson, 2010)
Making a Business Case for Change Management (Prosci, n.d.)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.