There are no questions for the journal. The questions are only for the discussion boards. The journal has a rubric that you must follow. You will find this rubric inside the link for each journal submission and in the course information button. The journal submission link is at the end of each folder under the discussion board link. The rubric has 3 parts, and I will explain them further in this message. The average number of pages for each journal should be between 5-7 pages in length (double spaced, size 12 font). A good rule of thumbs is that a paragraph is never enough to address any of the tasks (criterion) from the rubric. The first part of the rubric (your understanding of the readings) should be at least half of your journal entry (2-3 pages). The second and third part of the journal should be the same (2-3 pages). Here is a breakdown of the rubric.
1. Demonstrate comprehension: For this part, think about it as if you are writing a critical analysis of both readings. You need to explain what you learned, not a summary. Please use key terms from the readings and explain them. The best way to do this is by going through the readings and making a list of important vocabulary. Make connections, look for the ideas that these authors have in common or different and discuss them. Bottom line tell me what you learned using words that the authors use to defend their ideas. This is how you prove that you read the assigned readings for the week. Go through the entire reading again and make sure you have covered everything. Again, please no summary, you must think for yourself and find you teacher’s voice as you read and discuss the topics.
2. Apply the reading: We all have experiences with schooling and education, share one that relates to what you learned from the chapters and that you discussed above. If you don’t have an example, use one video assigned in each unit or use scenes from the series you chose to watch to complete your fieldwork requirement. In this portion, you need to demonstrate that you can personally relate to what you learned. Please do not summaries all the videos in your journals. You may use one video for this portion of the journal. Videos are to help you understand the readings.
3. Articulate a critical analysis: Consider how this new knowledge will help you become a better teacher. How is this new knowledge going to stay with you forever? All teachers have a little mental book where we keep the ideas we have learned and that have changed the way we practice our art; this will begin to shape your personal pedagogy. How will the ideas that these authors bring forth help you be a better teacher?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.