Your boss, the Director of Human Resources at a prominent academic hospital, has asked you to prepare a two-part expository PowerPoint presentation to new employees during orientation. Your PowerPoint is to familiarize new staff from both clinical and administrative departments with the most common clinical and healthcare management terminology, to which they will be exposed and expected to use on their new job. Terminology shared should include aspects of taxonomies, clinical vocabularies, terminologies, and nomenclatures used in healthcare settings. A minimum of three slides should be dedicated to each department. Finally, include a section devoted to how management and clinical departments communicate for patient care. Provide mexamples for at least two levels of care (inpatient, outpatient, nursing facility, etc.).
While preparing to complete this presentation, think about the following questions:
What information will you include in your PowerPoint slides?What notations will you make in the speaker’s notes for your boss to stress?How will you organize the material so that it will be presented effectively for new employees exposed to terminology that you use daily?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.