Imagine you are head of the HR department and you have been asked to review five applicants for the sales clerk position at your company. During the interview process, you learn the following about each applicant:
Alice has 10 years of experience in sales but can be distracted easily. She will not work on commission and cannot work weekends. She can be a little obstinate but has an excellent job history. She also requires ADA accommodations due to an injury sustained during military service.
Mary has just one year’s experience, but she is very congenial and loves working with people. Her work schedule is very flexible but she can become a little stressed at times and periodically needs to leave quietly and regroup for a short time. Mary also considers herself a human rights advocate with an emphasis on race relations, and is known to voice her opinions related to racial injustice to others.
James has seven years’ experience, a master’s degree in business, and aspirations of owning a company in the near future. James is a devout Christian. He is known to make biblical references often, encourages others to attend his church, and has requested 80 hours in advance to attend religious conferences within the next six months.
Sam has six years’ experience and is willing to work all shifts. Sam is transgender, prefers gender-neutral pronouns (they/them), and is looking for a new job due to bullying at a previous workplace.
Justin has five years’ experience, is hardworking, flexible, and has a great job history. Justin is also someone you met in college, dated briefly, and have not seen in a few years.
Decide which candidate would be the right fit for the sales clerk position.
- Describe the thought process that led to your decision and your reasons for not selecting one or more of the other candidates.
- Justify your choice, including all of the considerations or factors that influenced your selection.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.