pleasse find the solution in attached fileRunning head: ASSIGNMENT ON GLOBAL HEALTH CHAPTER 10Assignment on Global Health chapter 10Firstname LastnameName of Institution1ASSIGNMENT ON GLOBAL HEALTH CHAPTER 102Questions 1a. . Do you know any children who have died from pneumonia, diarrhea, malaria,measles, or undernutrition? What does your answer or classmates’ answers indicateabout global health inequalities?According to the recent research reports, about 24,000 children are dying prior to their5th birthday. Most of the causes of these deaths are preventable and occurring in thedeveloping countries. The most common causes of child deaths include pneumonia,diarrhea, malaria, pre-term births, undernutrition, and asphyxia. About 35% to 50% ofthese deaths are associated with malnutrition. I particularly do not know any child whodied from the given health conditions.The differences in health status or distribution of health resources among variouspopulation group from the different social condition are the main causes of global healthinequalities. According to us, this is unfair. Every individual whether belong to anypopulation having any social condition to receive the health resources equally.b. . What educational and other resources are available for children in yourcommunity who have special needs? Do you have any suggestions forimprovement?The children with special needs are those who are terminally ill, born with a syndrome,have cognitive impairment or serious psychiatric problem. Some children may havespecial needs as they have learning disabilities, food allergies, developmental delays orpanic attacks. Adequate support and guidance are needed in order to meet their social,economic, emotional, academic and sometimes medical milestones.Taking care of such children with special needs is a challenge for families. In mycommunity, special consideration for the education of such students is made in topractice. This is done by presenting a medical certificate which will certify theirASSIGNMENT ON GLOBAL HEALTH CHAPTER 103disability. Various other institutions are found that will help such children learn other artsin life like singing, dancing. Medical facilities are also available to treat the medicalissues for such children. In order to improve the activities and facilities provided for suchchildren, early identification of …
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.