https://ift.tt/8otwDIN FILM ANALYSIS-In this essay you will write a 2-3 page essay where you will evaluate the movie Mrs. Doubtfire.-Your goal is to analyze the film based on interpersonal concepts from chapters 8 and 9 of the text book which isthe link right above^If you are not able to access the text book thats okay, I chose the three interpersonal concepts already whichincludes Parasocial Interaction, Social Exchange Theory, and Unproductive Conflict.-You need at least one credible source for each concept meaning you will need three sources.-You have free range about which interpersonal relationships you want to discuss. That is, you don’t have to usethe same duo to illustrate interpersonal relationships. For example, from the movie Mrs. Doubtfire you dont have to use Robin Williams and Sally Fields characters throughout the essay. You can also use Robin Williams character and his daughter Natalie (played by Mara Wilson).-Warning: This should not be a plot summary of the movie– This essay will use the three concepts that are originally found from the textbook, use examples from thetextbook (if possible )and relate that with the source you found about the concept to the textbook and movie.RUBRICAREA TO BE EVALUATEDIntroductory paragraph begins in an interesting way, such as with an example or a quote. Selected film is mentioned and a specific position (thesis) is included along with 3 interpersonal concepts from the text. (Do not discuss “relationships” as that is too general.)Body paragraphs1. Support the writer’s position· Specific chapter concepts are named.· Points are developed witho Examples from the filmo Textbooko Research2. Are logically arranged and connected with transitions.Concluding paragraph stems from body paragraphs and appropriately closes the essay by reinforcing the writer’s position.Essay is easy to read because of command of sentence skills, punctuation, phrasing, etc. Overall, the writer uses sophisticated language.Essay follows the MLA format in terms of date, title, spacing, etc.Research is· Credible· Smoothly integrated throughout the essay· Documented according to MLA or APA· Identified in the reference/Works Cited page and in the appropriate formato Includes filmo Includes texto Includes selected source
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.