Assignment 1 (1 Page)
Defend whether you believe there is a healthcare crisis in the United Sates. Analyze how
the US health care system performs. Consider the fact that as technology advances, so
does the cost of health care. Evaluate the implications for this in terms of service
delivery for human services providers. Based on this evaluation discuss what you
believe are the challenges leaders will face in the managing of human resources in
human services organizations. Be sure to support your position with academic
references. (This issue has many political implications; please try to avoid party rhetoric
and political arguments). Explain your answer.
Assignment 2 (1 Page)
The stigmas associated with mental illness and substance abuse have created a barrier which prevents many people from receiving services.
1) How have recent national legislation or policy efforts helped or hurt the battle against these stigmas?
2) What can be done in the future from a national policy perspective to reduce these stigmas?
3) As a human services provider what could you do to ensure people needing services for mental illness and substance abuse had access to these services?
4) What unique needs do you believe these clients would have that you would consider as you plan services for them?
Assignment 3 (1 Page)
Sexually violent predators are among the most feared and the most ridiculed individuals
in our society. Some states have enacted legislation to allow civil commitment of
sexually violent predators once they have been released from prison. Discuss the pros
and cons of this legislation. Include in your discussion the implications for human
Assignment 4 (1 Page)
All human services professionals are included under mandated reporting statutes.
Discuss both the positive consequences and the negative or unintended consequences of
mandated reporting of child abuse. Analyze the implication of mandated reporting in
delivering services to clients identifying challenges you would face in planning and
providing services for clients. Ensure you include the challenges you would face during
the interviewing phase of service provision.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.