GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISCUSSIONS: Your contributions should be thoughtful and developed. Answer all parts of the question and use concepts from the course materials. Use a professional style of communication, with attention to grammar, spelling, and typos; cite your sources. Unless your instructor specifies otherwise, choose ONE of the following questions, and give a substantive response to at least two other students. OPTION 1: DESCRIBE AND DISCUSS A FAVORITE WORK Describe a favorite work of visual art and include a picture of it in your post. Your selection may come from the entire range of visual arts, anything from a famous painting in a museum to an iconic architectural masterpiece to a handmade basket or an especially well-designed object. The only restriction is that you need to have seen the actual work of art, rather than a photo or online image. Describe the medium it represents within the scope of visual arts. Tell us about its maker or designer. What year is it from? Where is it located? What was its intended function? What is its significance to you? Does this particular piece help you understand something about reality or is it intended to be more of an illusion pointing to something we don’t really quite understand, like a shadow on the wall of the cave as in the Allegory of the Cave we looked at last week?Use at least two of the vocabulary, concepts or techniques you or any of your classmates posted in Discussion 2.1. to say something more about this piece of art. Underlineor bold the vocabulary, concept or technique you use as a interpretative tool in your post. OPTION 2: SCAVENGER HUNT Choose a theory of visual art described in this week’s Learning Resource titled “A historical overview of ideas guiding the visual arts in the Western world: from Plato to the present day.Then find a related work of visual art represented within the Learning Resource link to the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History, or any of the Learning Resources included within the “Range of Visual Arts.”Include a picture of the work in your post, and Discuss your interest in both and the relation you see between them. That connection may relate to visual qualities, history, use, or meaning.Finally, point out how your response uses at least two of the vocabulary, concepts or techniques you or any of your classmates posted in Discussion 2.1. Underline or bold the vocabulary, concept or technique you use as a interpretative tool in your post.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.