I ONLY NEED 350 WORDS. THE JOURNAL ARTICLE TO USE FOR A REFERENCE IS INCLUDED.Thesis Statement: Given that machines replace or take the place of work and tasks traditionally performed by people, they pose a significant threat to the very existence of humans by limiting mankind’s ability and opportunities to earn livelihoods.The assignment will focus on the thesis statement of the argumentative paper.1. Use the file name, Use This File to Complete the Assignment, when you complete the order. I only need you to add 175 words to paragraph one and 175 words to paragraph two. Both paragraphs need to be no less than five sentences long.2. Submit the thesis statement of your paper along with any two body paragraphs that follow the MEAL plan (Main Idea, Evidence, Analysis and Lead Out) of organization detail.3. Include in-text citations and a list of references related to sources used in those two paragraphs. The journal article has been supplied to you in PDF format.4. Follow the 7 item checklist that is on page 2 of this document.5. Each paragraph must be no less than five sentences long. Do not use pronouns such as, he, she, him, her, I, my or mine. Follow the APA 7th edition formatResource to use (the journal article has been included):Freeman, R.B. (2018). Ownership When AI robots do more of the work and earn more of the income. Journal of Participation and Employee Ownership, 1(1), 74-95. doi: 10.1108/JPEO-04-2018-0015I would like to elaborate and expand these two paragraphs so that they follow the details that are listed above. Use the 7 item checklist that is listed below.Even though it is generally accepted and acknowledged that machines have become widely available, they are commonly used in the 21st century compared to any other time in history, and they are performing an ever-growing number of tasks and jobs with no consensus regarding the threat posed to human by machines and how these machines pose threats to mankind (Freeman, 2018).Artificial intelligence is commonly used in popular tools and applications for checking plagiarism (such as Turnitin and other software) and grammar (such as Grammarly.com), both of which threaten human jobs that can otherwise be done by people (Freeman, 2018).Paragraph 1 and 2 Checklist1. Does the paragraph begin with a main idea?2. Does the main idea or topic sentence relate to the thesis?3. Does the paragraph include evidence from sources (summary, paraphrase, quotes)?4. Does the paragraph include synthesis (discussion of key themes or main ideas from multiple sources)?5. Does the paragraph include the writer’s own analysis of sources?6. Are all ideas from sources cited with in-text citations?7. What suggestions do you have for improving the first paragraph?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.