I am applying for this job and I need a cover letterE T consultant- Partnerships analystRoles and ResponsibilitiesThe ETC will be expected to support the Partnerships and Trust Funds team’s coordination of the Region’s engagement and consultation with key development partners. S/He will provide support in the following areas:Support all work related to partnerships and dialogue with regional and international development partners including regional bilateral GCC donors and regional Multi-Donor Banks (MDBs).Support the partnership team in coordination with and acting as the focal point for Saudi institutions, including with the Saudi Ministry of Finance, Saudi Fund for Development, and other relevant Saudi-led recovery and development initiatives and programs.Work on compiling historic data on co-financing with KSA and other Arab Coordination Group (ACG) institutions.Prepare briefing materials ahead of all deep dives with various partners and assist in the follow-up.Support the partnership team in preparation for Annual and Spring meetings and events.Provides regular updates on partner policy and funding priorities that may be relevant to their engagement with the Bank.Follow up on all issues pertaining to the operationalization of agreed action plans between the World Bank and ACG in particular.Undertake additional duties and tasks as specified by the Director and the Manager.Selection CriteriaBe a national of Saudi Arabia.Advanced degree (MA/MS) and a minimum of two years of experience in a relevant field/discipline (e.g., economics, management, business administration, social sciences, technical studies, or another field related to the development and international relations).Ability to handle partner relations with tact and diplomacy.Inter-personal skills with proven ability to work cooperatively with multi-disciplinary teams, and all levels of staff and managers.Demonstrated ability to undertake a diversity of tasks within a rapidly changing and demanding environment and capacity to meet tight deadlines.High level of integrity and discretion and sound judgment.Knowledge of Saudi institutions and Arab Funds will be a plus.Strong fluency in English with strong business writing skills.Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.