i need a marketing assignment asap as I was let down by aother company. The assignment is a UK SME company to expand to China. The assignment should not be more that 3500 words. please include graphs etc
MKT744 ASSESSMENT GLOBAL MARKETING AND SALES DEVELOPMENT
International Marketing Evaluation & Strategy (100% Coursework)
International Marketing Strategy (100% Coursework)
You will be allocated a country and required to conduct a business environment audit relevant to international expansion to that country. You should conduct a PESTLE analysis for your allocated country, describe and evaluate those aspects of the environment (political, legal, economic, socio-cultural, technological and environmental) in the potential global market that are relevant to and, have implications for, developing a marketing strategy. The purpose of this evaluation is to identify potential market opportunities for the introduction of a new product/service. You will then be required to develop a product/service, with country of origin the UK, which you would consider has potential for expansion into this country, based on your PESTLE. You will then develop a global marketing strategy to that country, for your UK based product/service. This will include (although not exclusively):
• Justifying the opportunity in the country for the product/service you will develop.
• Provide an overview of the competitive landscape for the offering you are developing in your allocated country.
• Develop and design an outline international marketing strategy. You will need to discuss the product and modifications (if any) to allow entry and market establishment, pricing decisions, effective promotional efforts to establish awareness and establish market presence, distribution choices and brand/name along with suggesting the key challenges to global expansion for the SME in this market.
• You will be required to ensure that the PESTLE and international marketing strategy are linked to justify your decisions and choices.
Plagiarism is a serious offence and if detected will be dealt with according to the UUBS policy. All coursework will be monitored for the detection of plagiarism using Turnitin.
The module leader will make use of feed forward in preparation for coursework. In addition, a discussion area will be used within Blackboard Learn, whereby students may support each other with regard to coursework, facilitated by the module leader. General feedback from assignments will be given, and students may make appointments to receive individual feedback. Individual written feedback will be given for all assignments along with marks as outlined above.
Guidelines for ASSIGNMENT Submission
1. All sources of information must be referenced correctly. Students must ensure references are included in a bibliography at the end of your assignment and follow the UUBS Referencing Guide on the Harvard System of Referencing; poor citation of references will result in loss of marks. This applies to all academic, practitioner and online company/product information sources without exception.
2. All documents must be presented using Arial Size 12 font and double line spaced.
3. Students should pay particular attention to grammar and spelling.
4. Assessment submissions must adhere to UU guidelines as set out in your course handbook.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.