Duplicate of biography about Hawthorne
I need another copy of the same work. Please, limit the similarity.
After reading the biography about Hawthorne (written by the editors) pp. 651-655, and then the short story by the author pp. 685-694, let’s dig a little bit into some literary terminology and analysis. From this somewhat brief list we have referenced before (click here), select three terms. First, define the three terms in your own words (you can do so in a single paragraph, or in three separate sentences – your choice (note a paragraph is 6-7 sentences). I just want to see that you fully understand the term and its usage as it applies to literature).
Then, in three paragraphs, apply those terms to Hawthorne’s text. Pull information directly from the text (pls. I need in-text citation for the text I sent you), But work to avoid direct summary – work instead to use the bulk of your paragraph in the application of the term.
Finally, in two paragraphs, choose a lens through which to ‘read’ Hawthorne’s work – the possibilities are numerous, but let’s stick to the options supplied by the Purdue OWL site, which identifies several theories that are relevant to literary studies. In your first paragraph, work to summarize and show understanding of the theory you select (Feminist Criticism, Critical Race Theory, Ecocriticism, etc.). In the second paragraph, apply that form of literary theory to Hawthorne’s short story. You will need to bring in details from the text to support your ideas, but again, work to avoid simple summary. As with most things in literary criticism, there is not necessarily a ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ approach, rather it is about supporting your ideas with information from the text and your own understanding of the theory.
Read Hawthorne’s bio and text, pp. 651-655, pp. 685-694
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.