Overview Kaizen events or Work-Outs are one- to five-day rapid improvement events widely used in the deployment of Lean and Operational Excellence. Jack was a huge fan of Work-Outs, which were so named because the focus was on getting the unnecessary work out of the system. These events were NOT just brainstorming sessions, but were well-planned and highly structured events that had: A well-defined process and set of expectations going in Sufficient time and freedom from distraction so participants could focus on the issues being discussed Participation by key stakeholders all the way from line workers to senior management Clearly defined requirements for decision and action The second component of your Course Project is to construct a detailed agenda for such an event. The agenda must demonstrate how you will get input from key stakeholders involved with the selected process, use the correct Lean tools, and conclude the event with actionable improvement outcomes. Instructions Use your work from Part A of the Project to identify improvement opportunities in the value stream that are suitable for Kaizen events or Work-Outs. 1) List the potential Kaizen events, select the one to be deployed, and justify your selection. Then, define the Kaizen objective and scope for the selected event. 2) Develop a detailed agenda for each Kaizen event. Use a tabular format, showing: • Days and times • Session topics • Lean tools to be used • Deliverables or outputs • Rationale Day Time Session Topic/Objective Lean Tools Output/Deliverables Rationale
3) Explain your choice for number of days and sequence for session topics, and justify the Lean tools to be used and outputs from each session. Show how your Kaizen agenda supports the Kaizen objective and scope for the event. This discussion should be specific to your value stream andorganization. Submission Requirements Your work is to be submitted in Word. Total length should be 3 to 4 pages, including the actual agenda. You are free to organize your submission in whatever way you feel best presents the material and makes it easy to understand. Typically, this will mean presenting each day’s tabular agenda in granular detail (15 minute to 2-hour timeslots with details for each session), and then providing supporting pages with additional explanations. As guidance, design this as a document you would share with your team and/or your supervisor. It should be detailed enough to clearly explain how the event will be structured and why, but concise enough that it will actually get read. Note: A generic agenda for a Kaizen event or a generic Lean discussion is not acceptable.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.