I need this in two hours by 10:30 pm Relpy and ask a question to another classmates post. APA 2 paragraphs According to Newsome and Gladding (2014), Middle Adulthood (also considered generativity vs. stagnation) begins at age 40 and lasts through ages 60-65. This is also broken into two parts with the earlier ages constituting early middle life (40-54) and the later ages being late middle life (55-65). Individuals in this stage of life experience many transitions such as hormonal declines, possible divorce and other relationship disruption, and caring for elderly parents. As a counselor for clients going through these stages in life I would encourage them to express the relevant emotions being experienced as they transition from young adulthood into these midlife transition periods and devise a healthy way of looking towards their future. Utilizing the biopsychosocial model may also help with this age group because of the myriad of changes they undergo throughout the twenty-five years. Late adulthood (integrity vs. despair) includes those between the ages of 65 and the end of life. However, it is important to note that not everyone who falls into this category is going to have the same experiences. Some older adults may be more active than others, have more of an active social life, care for grandchildren, have no children at all, be part of the LGBT community (which presents its own aging issues), among any number of other considerations. As a counselor of older adults, I would perform much of the same functions as I would with the middle life group. Assessing their level of independence is likely one of the most important factors for counseling these individuals and effectively helping this group would depend upon what they are going through at the time they enter counseling. A prevalent issue in those within this age range is the fear of dying but more importantly to the counseling process is how the individual feels about aging and dying (Newsome & Gladding, 2014).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.