Copy Source of information textbook Learning Guide safewolk manitoba ( website) 1 Ho Intro, No introduction paragraph form Buclet foum (desceibe from stact to finish HEALTH CARE AIDE PROGRAM ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING (PART I) HCAP-1000 ASSIGNMENT: BODY MECHANICS & BACK INJURIES JUR NAME DATE DUE MARK /30 (20% of final course grade) INSTRUCTIONS: Work-related back injuries are the leading occupational hazard for health care providers. Discuss this topic by answering the following questions: Assignment page Discuss five common causes of back injuries and how each one can be prevented. titlepage (10 marks) Assignment Describe the steps needed to complete ONE of the following skills and apply Biblography basic principles of body mechanics used in the procedure. This section should No marking guide body mechanics points while describing the move/skill, as well as discussing good needed 2. • moving a patient up in bed positioning a patient on their side transferring a patient from the bed to a wheelchair using a transfer belt transferring a patient from the bed to a wheelchair using a mechanical lift 3. Identify and describe five exercises which promote a healthy back. Include the number of repetitions needed to complete each exercise. (10 marks) FORMAT: 1. Write your name and the assignment due date in the space provided above. Attach this sheet to the front of your completed assignment. 2. Assignments should be typed and should be no longer than 2-3 typed pages, single spaced or 4 pages, double spaced, according to instructions. 3. Assignments should be written in proper essay format (including a title page, introduction and conclusion). See Guidelines for Written Assignments in the Program Guide 4. Marks will be assigned based on organization, clarity of expression, research, grammar and spelling.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.