I will be sending the abstract to you. You’ll have to do from methodology to conclusion while also adding references. (I have done the introduction and literature review)
Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR), is a widely used technique for recovering residual oil from reservoirs. Conventional EOR methods often involve the use of chemicals such as surfactants, polymers, and alkalis to reduce interfacial tension, increase sweep efficiency, and improve oil recovery. However, the use of these chemicals can be expensive and may have negative environmental impacts.
In recent years, alternative EOR fluids such as nanoparticles, microorganisms, and CO2 have been developed as potential substitutes for conventional chemicals. These alternatives may offer several benefits such as lower cost, higher efficiency, and lower environmental impact. However, their adoption in the industry has been slow due to several factors, including the lack of data on their performance and cost-effectiveness.
This research paper aims to evaluate the potential cost savings of using alternative EOR fluids in place of conventional chemicals. Firstly, the paper reviewed existing literatures on alternative EOR fluids and compare their performance and cost-effectiveness to that of conventional chemicals. The analysis will be based on a comprehensive cost-benefit analysis considering factors such as capital & operational costs, recovery efficiency, and environmental impact. This paper also examined the technical challenges and limitations of using alternative EOR fluids and suggest possible solutions to overcome them. Finally, the study provided insights into the economic viability of adopting alternative EOR fluids, and the potential cost savings that can be achieved by switching to these fluids.
The results of this study will be useful to researchers, and industry professionals in evaluating the potential benefits of using alternative EOR fluids in their operations. The findings will also contribute to the growing body of literature on sustainable EOR practices and will inform the development of policies aimed at reducing the environmental impact of the oil and gas industry.
The order was placed through a short procedure (customer skipped some order details).
Please clarify some paper details before starting to work on the order.
Type of paper and subject
Number of sources and formatting style
Type of service (writing, rewriting, etc)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.