Apple, who is the system administrator of ABC company has discovered an attack on the company server. Apply the use of wireshark and analyse the given network traffic ICT338 2022 ECA Q1.pcap and answer all the questions below. Screenshots of the evidence from the Wireshark application must be provided together with the answers.
Identify the company server IP address and explain with relevant screenshots.
Identify the attack type and suggest ONE (1) technical countermeasure and ONE (1) non-technical countermeasure to the identified attack. Screenshots are not required for this question.
Provide the packet number(s) where the actual attack(s) took place. Explain what is happening for the provided packet with relevant screenshots.
Analyze and assess the impact of the identified attack(s) to the victim host in terms of confidentiality, integrity or/and availability. Explain with relevant screenshots.
Two different zero-day malwares have been recently released by malware authors. Using either www.regex101.com or any other regular expression testing tools or websites, apply a regular expression to detect the signature of the malware in the provided signature capture. Provide the regular expression used for each of the malwares and screenshots of the detection process.
Malware P has a signature consisting of four leading numbers, followed by at least one, but not more than eight uppercase alphabet. An exclamation mark follows, after which follows a six character long string consisting of the dollar symbol $, the hash symbol or the asterisk symbol *. The malware signature may optionally end with a “%” symbol. Samples of malware signature include “8725ITXCYWP!#*##$#” and “8853DBZCOO!#$#$##%”.
Malware Q has a signature consisting of five to seven leading lowercase alphabets excluding the alphabets b,f,h,j,r,y,z, followed by an optional number ranging from 1 to 3. After which, there are at least three, but not more than four uppercase alphabets. An exclamation mark optionally follows, after which the signature will end with either an uppercase D, H, X or Z.
Samples of malware signature include “wciqt1FKEH” and “oekvatqELA!H”.
To optimize the usage of the company warehouse and to improve flexibility and responsiveness, an electric car manufacturer, Vesla is calling for a proposal for a Warehouse Management System (WMS) for managing inventory of car components.
The desired functionality of the system is described as follow.
The system should be accessible via multiple platforms allowing authorised access anytime and anywhere. WMS should monitor for inventory level of car components and their storage location in the warehouse. When inventory falls below a pre-set level, the system should order components from suppliers.
Components that enter or leave the warehouse are handled by autonomous mobile robots that interface to WMS to automatically update the location and inventory level of the component. Using concepts of smart computing which you have learnt in this module, propose a design which will satisfy all the given requirement. Assess and evaluate the merits of your design taking into potential issues such as security and privacy of data.
Demonstrate your design in a diagram showing all the required components/ devices taking into consideration of the above requirements.
Explain how the various components of your design can work together seamlessly to provide the requirements needed by Vesla.
In one morning, an alert was triggered by WMS to a technician to investigate an abnormal status of one of the autonomous mobile robots. Based on the given diagram showing what he is seeing immediately after receiving the alert, assess potential security issues with the WMS mobile app and critique on how security can be improved.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.