Quality Improvement Project – Part II
For this paper, you will continue to work on your Quality Improvement Intervention/Proposal. This is Part II. You will develop an evidence-based implementation and evaluation plan for your identified patient care issue. You may use information from the literature review you performed in NURS 410 provided that the sources are less than five years old.
You may use the research that you conducted in NURS 410, or perform new research.
You will develop an implementation and evaluation plan for your identified patient care needs.
The research findings should come from peer-reviewed scientific journals.
When completing the resources, stakeholders, and evaluation plan, you will need to refer back to the studies that you found when you did your research for part one. You may also need to do additional research to find the information that you need for the paper.
As you are working on your Quality Improvement project, keep in mind that your plan needs to come from the evidence in the literature. Some of the information may seem very straightforward and does not need a reference; however, there may be some information that was found in the articles that you searched that may contain some unexpected considerations that may be helpful to you when you develop your intervention.
If your findings from the literature do not contain any evidence on how their interventions were implemented, you may need to search for some additional literature. If needed, you can always contact our librarians for assistance.
Stakeholders and Change Theory
Identifies the stakeholders needed to implement the plan including their roles
Addresses the management structure/process issues
State how a change theory could be utilized when interacting with the stakeholders
Resources Needed to Implement Plan
Identifies the resources needed to implement the plan
If resources are not available, makes recommendations for needed resources
Outlines the budgetary needs, including the type of budget, to implement the plan
Describe a clear and concise method of monitoring the outcomes of the quality improvement plan (based on findings from the literature).
Identify a clear and ongoing reassessment strategy.
State how the identified nursing leadership theory/concept will be utilized in developing a reevaluation plan with the stakeholders.
Outline a timeline for the reevaluation of the plan.
Include all in-text citations and references in APA format. Use appropriate grammar, spelling, and mechanics when creating the submission.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.