Identify a current research problem related to advanced nursing practice that is of interest to you. Include WHY this is a problem. (Limit response to no more than 3 sentences). Develop a research question to provide information about the research problem.Based on your research question, do you believe it will best be answered by a qualitative or quantitative study ? Support your decision as to why you believe the answers would best be provided by the type of study you have chosen.Select a middle-range theory and identify the application of nursing theories to your research problem.Conduct a literature review.Based on your literature review answer the following questions:If qualitative,Identify the purpose of the study.Briefly, describe the design of the study and explain why you think it is either appropriate or inappropriate to meet the purpose.Identify ethical issues related to the study and how they were/were not addressed.Identify the sampling method and recruitment strategy that was used.Discuss whether sampling and recruitment were appropriate to the aims of the research.Identify the data collection method(s) and discuss whether the method(s) is/are appropriate to the aims of the study.Identify how the data was analyzed and discuss whether the method(s) of analysis is/are appropriate to the aims of the study.Identify four (4) criteria by which the rigor of a qualitative project can be judged.Discuss the rigor of this study using the four criteria.Briefly, describe the findings of the study and identify any limitations.Use the information that you have gained from your critique of the study to discuss the trustworthiness and applicability of the study. Include in your discussion any implications for the discipline of nursing.If quantitative,Identify the purpose and design of the study.Explain what is meant by ‘blinding’ and ‘randomization’ and discuss how these were addressed in the design of the study.Identify ethical issues related to the study and how they were/were not addressed.Explain the sampling method and the recruitment strategy was used.Discuss how the sample size was determined – include in your discussion an explanation of terms used.Briefly, outline how the data was collected and identify any data collection instrument(s).Define the terms of validity and reliability, and discuss how the validity & reliability of the instruments were/were not addressed in this study and why this is important.Outline how the data were analyzed.Identify the statistics used and the level of measurement of the data described by each statistical test – include in your discussion an explanation of terms used.Briefly, outline the findings and identify any limitations of the study.Use the information that you have gained from your critique of the study to briefly discuss the trustworthiness and applicability of the study. Include in your discussion an explanation of the term statistical significance and name the tests of statistical significance used in this study.The presentation is original work and logically organized.Follow current APA format including citation of references.The PowerPoint presentation should include 10-15 slides which are clear and easy to read.Speaker notes expand upon and clarify content on the slides.Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.Journal articles and books should be referenced according to the current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.